Blues N Brews Festival
Blues 'N' Brews is a project of the Westford Rotary Charitable Endowment, Inc. Beneficiaries of the funds raised from this year's festival include the Multiple Sclerosis Society (Blister Buddies), Merrimack Valley Food Bank, Greater Lowell Habitat for Humanity, Massachusetts National Guard Family Support Fund, Friends Forever International Peace Program, Westford Roudenbush Community Center, and various scholarships and projects supported by Westford Rotary Club.
Saturday, August 24, 2013
RAIN OR SHINE
Noon - 7pm
(Gate opens at 11:30 am)
Nashoba Valley Ski Area
Click here for directions
- Live Music - TOP BLUES BANDS
- Dozens of Regional Craft Breweries, PLUS a special booth featuring cask-conditioned ale
- GREAT Food, such as BBQ, grilled chicken, hotdogs/hamburgers, Oktoberfest food, snacks, etc!
- Homebrew Competition awards
- Collectible quality program book featuring bands & breweries
- Raffles, Games, Homebrew Demonstrations, Craft & Vendor Booths, more!
- New for 2013, amusement rides all weekend! Youth under 12 get one free admission per paid adult.
Erin Harpe & the Delta Swingers
Charlie A'Court Band
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST for announcements, promotions & prize drawings!